Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Power of the Mind

If you think you are beaten, you are,
If you think you dare not, you don't
If you like to win, but you think you can't,
It is almost certain you won't.

If you think you'll lose, you're lost
For out of the world we find,
Success begins with a person's will-
It's all in the state of mind.

If you think you are outclassed, you are,
You've got to think high to rise.
You've got to be sure of yourself before
You can ever win a prize.

Life's battles don't always go
To the stronger or faster man
But soon or late the one who wins
Is the one WHO THINKS HE CAN!


- from "Think and Grow Rich" by Napoleon Hill


Our mind is truly powerful, and when we recognise this fact and just what we are capable of, then there can be no stopping us.

Inside each one of us, lies sleeping the seed of achievement. It may lie dormant for years, but if awakened and put into action, can carry us to heights such as we may never have hoped to attain!



Maybe it's time to start watering those seeds....and a great way to start is through our 90 day International Award winning Personal Development course. Want to know more - Contact me to find out how this could help you achieve what you truly want in life.

5 comments:

  1. I spent a whole lot of my life scratching round wondering where that seed even was for me to nurture. I spent quite some time tending to seed for others but I found myself hungry. If personal nurture and would be the intent, our curriculum would be the seed raising mix. Hey, that would make me the seed! Grow yourself a inspired, productive and healthy life.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Andy, I love your comment - how we ARE the seed & our curriculum is the seed raising mix! Such an awesome thought!

    And helping others to learn through our program is like watching our little seedlings grow into their own, if that be a mighty oak, or a petite shrub - each has their place and if nurtured can flourish to their full potential.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Susan
    Great thoughts from a great man, I love reading his books and get such inspiration when I feel it resonating with me.
    Thankyou for your inspired thoughts.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I absolutely love the poem. Thank you for sharing these words of wisdom. Very inspiring and exactly what I needed to hear

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have spent most of my life not fully understanding how powerful the mind is! Now that I know there is no stopping me! The combination of inspired authors like Napoleon Hill and our award winning Beyond Freedom Evolution course gives me the tools to achieve all that I aspire to. Thank you for reminding me what I am here for, Susan.

    ReplyDelete